Planning Permits

Some clients ignore the need to planning permits and run into issues with their local councils, such as Monash, Stonington or Glen Eira. So when you move into new premises, or want to update or add to your external signage, check the zoning for your site and estimate the area of your existing or proposed signage. If it exceeds the signage allowed in that zone you will need to apply for a planning permit.

Short term signage that will be up for less than 3 months is exempt.

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *